UX Designer/Developer Internship
We're on the search to find design and usability interns to add to our team!
We’re looking for an analyst to join our growing software development team. We need a strong, organized analyst who can collaborate with our clients and staff.
We’re looking for a business analyst to join our growing software development team. The ideal candidate will have superb interviewing skills, and be able to communicate both with a non-technical business audience, as well as a development team (project manager, QA, UX/IA, developer). The analyst must translate the client’s business needs into requirements that can be understood by development. The analyst must also be able to identify and communicate potential development challenges or restrictions back to the dev team and to the client in terms each audience can understand.
Red Arrow employs an agile development methodology, and the candidate should be familiar and comfortable working in this type of development lifecycle.
- Translate business goals and requirements into user stories.
- Write detailed acceptance criteria for user stories (experience with Behavior-Driven Development or Specification-by-Example style acceptance criteria is a plus).
- Analyze target user base and document user profiles or personas.
- Work closely with product owners, development team, client, and others to ensure application meets requirements.
- Work with QA staff to ensure test plans address all requirements.
- Work with Information Architect (UX expert) to ensure that application interface addresses requirements.
- Work with technical architect to identify and document technical requirements and constraints
- 5 years experience in business analysis role in a software development environment OR 1+ years in business analysis role with 5 years experience in other software development team role (QA, Developer, Tech Writer, IA/UX, etc.)
- Proven experience in writing user stories for development work
- Ability to lead clients in development of user stories and business requirements
- Ability to quickly learn new business domains
- Understanding of basic software usability
- Ability to work on multiple projects and clients simultaneously, as well as communicate persuasively and resolve issues effectively
- Ability to identify requirement gaps or identify potential development challenges from client requests
- Desire and ability to work closely with technical architects and developers
- Ability to keep a positive attitude and handle change
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work items
- Attention to detail
- Experience with the software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and non-technical audiences
Send your resume to
Entry Level Developer
Just getting your feet wet in the real world? Well you just might fit in here. The Red Arrow team continues to grow. It’s good for us; and GREAT for you.
We need entry-level developers to join our teams in Milwaukee and Raleigh. Our crew boasts technology expertise, and loves solving client problems with creative application of technology and user experience. Wanna learn from some of the best in the area and contribute to cool work?
- Min one yr (target three years) professional experience
- Very good written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with .NET or Java development
- Knowledge of database development
- Desire to learn and grow in position
- Desire to work both with existing technologies and new technologies
Nice to haves:
- Unit testing experience
- Mobile development experience in iOS or Android
- PHP, Ruby
- Asp.NET MVC or Spring framework
- Powerbuilder, C#
- ORM experience
Send your resume to